First of..

This blog should not be called the average Joe because I am not the average Joe

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Lack of posting :( Lots of fun!

Ok. I am really sorry for the lack of posting! I have been really busy with a lot of things, especially with studying for exams and it has been really stressful and it is taking up all my time! I have been doing a lot of things. I have been on a couple of fieldtrips with the students and i am reading a lot of talks and playing a lot of basketball and just doing lots of things! But I am really am alive and well and am loving life and everything that is going on, I will try to post more often. But exams end next Wednesday so I will have lots of time after that! I miss Provo!

One really cool thing we have done is we went to a Jon Smidt concert in the Augusta Victoria hospital. He was going to do it in the center, which would have been better, but it didnt work out with the JC staff, but the concert was really great! He is a really great and fun guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment