First of..

This blog should not be called the average Joe because I am not the average Joe

Monday, April 2, 2012

Rissa Roo the Kangeroo!

Rissa Roo the Kangeroo who lost her shoe in Timbuktu. So yesterday was my cutest older than littlest sister's birthday, Marissa! I love her so much, although both my sister like Josh way more than me, I think we sometimes get along just fine. She also has a very sweet spirit and I am glad she is my sister. She is definitely a great sister to Melia and I know that she is right now really good with kids and that will help her when she has her own kids. I love her so much and I am so glad that she is my sis! :)




This is her with her BEST friend Meagan, they love each other so much, Marissa is also a great friend. Meagan and her Dad came to Israel because her Dad is an artist and he is painting different scenes in Jerusalem.
She is a great older sister

and we all will always love her...
Love you Marissa! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment