First of..

This blog should not be called the average Joe because I am not the average Joe

Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

So being in Israel, this country doesn't really celebrate the fourth of July! But we do! :) At the beginning of the day, I just chilled with my family, then some students came over and made some cakes for our party which we had after our barbecue in the Oasis (Jerusalem Center Cafeteria) and we played minute to win it games and that was tons of fun and then we got to eat the cake! It was really delicious then all of a sudden everything turned into a dance party and that was tons of fun!



Making the Cakes :)





American food?

I have such amazing parents! :)


So much fun, singing the Star Spangled Banner while the candles were flaring! Special Moment :)

The Cake!


I love my life what a wonderful Fourth of July!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment