First of..

This blog should not be called the average Joe because I am not the average Joe

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Finishing my Easter Goal, but, the whole thing!

So, as of last night, I finished the New Testament!!! As some of you may remember, I made a goal in January to read one chapter a day til' Easter and then read the four resurrection chapters on Easter and I accomplished that and it was really great, really cool experience. Then I decided to continue reading the New Testament and I made a goal to finish it before I go back and so I did that and last night I read the last chapter of the New Testament! :)

The scriptures are so amazing, the true word of God!

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome. I love the New Testament. I read the New Testament 3 times during my 9th grade year, but I'm sure that your living where it was written takes on a whole new meaning. Proud of you, Joe!

    ReplyDelete