First of..

This blog should not be called the average Joe because I am not the average Joe

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Easter Goal

A thought came to my mind (propably the Holy Ghost) about a week ago, if I could read one chapter a day until easter and then on Easter read about the holiday. So I looked in the topical guide looked at all the scriptures and found out that there is a chapter on the Resurrection in each of the four gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. It was about a week ago so there was like 81 days til Easter and there were 84 chapters other than the 4 in each of the gospels. So I am caught up in my reading and I have read the three extra chapters and am now reading one chapter a night after I write in my journal. (when I get to the chapters on Easter in each of the gospels I will skip over them)

No comments:

Post a Comment