First of..

This blog should not be called the average Joe because I am not the average Joe

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving propably was not as great as having all the feat food you get in Provo, but it still was a fun and great experience to share the holiday with the students and with my amazing family. I hope all of your Thanksgivings were great, mine was still amazing even though i didnt quite get the same great foods some of you got.
My Thanksgiving experience with the students (from left to right: Rebecca Rees, Cali McMurtrey, and Desiree Winters)

Also Thanksgiving is a time for Football, and the students decided to have a Turkey Bowl Game, so me and my mom and my bros went with them and had a very fun game of football.


 
What I am thankful for, Shukran!


No comments:

Post a Comment